Just because you're about to retire doesn't mean that you have to settle for what your IRA is currently worth. Why not look into some ira investments? You would be surprised at the options there are for your nest egg. You can buy gold coins or silver in ounces of one, a half, a quarter, or one-tenth. There are also certain platinum coins that can be bought as well as bullion. Just remember that these objects do not pay any interest or dividends and will have to be stored.
So what other ways can you go for ira investments that will give you interest and dividends in return for your investment? Most investors want to get their IRA's as big as they can, but that isn't always the right way to go. If you include more conservative investments then you won't be shell-shocked by the taxes that will have to be paid. There are dividend-payers like Merck, Coca-Cola or Johnson & Johnson that won't have the taxes that Quality Systems or ManTech International will have.
This may be hard to believe but stocks will give you a better tax break than some other ira investments, and this is under the current law and comes out to about 15%. You will pay up to 35% on interest from your bonds or Cd's. What you may want to consider is a taxable account. This will help you balance your taxes and have more at retirement. Investment is a risk. There will be times when you gain money and there will be times you will lose money.
Another ira investments option would be to buy a mortgage, that way you're the banker. Real estate is another way to invest your IRA, but you will lose a lot of your tax advantages. You might want to consider a real estate investment trust that deals with mortgages and real estate and the securities trade like stocks. You can buy interest in a business with your IRA, but you cannot use it to benefit yourself. Collectibles are taxable such as artwork, antiques, gems, and stamps. So be careful with those.
Or use this form to have it shipped for free...
- Gold Nano-particles
- Ron Paul On Gold Being Money
- Interesting Video From RT About FBI and Gold Standard
- Reasons to Consider a Gold IRA
- What is a gold IRA all about?
- One of the safest investment options with a gold IRA
- Some essential facts on gold individual retirement accounts
- Move gold into your IRA
- Things To Consider with Gold IRA Investments
- Gold IRA investment
- Investing in Gold with your IRA
- Why It Makes Practical Sense to Look at Gold
- Foolproof way to secure your future with gold
- Establish a Gold ira and Retire Happily
- Gold IRA: ‘Golden’ Retirement Saving Plan!